top of page


Please read carefully:

  • Only use melters approved for Wax Melts.Never leave a burning  wax warmer/burner unattended.

  • Do not burn a wax melter for more than 4 hours. 

  • Keep wax warmer/burner out of the reach of children and pets.

  • Always use on a solid, stable and flat surface.

  • Avoid drafts or vents.

  • Don’t touch or move while lit/hot.

  • Keep away from things that can catch fire.

  • Wax Melts do not evaporate in the same way that wax in candles do. This is because instead of burning the wax (as candles do) wax melts, melt and don't evaporate. Because of this, the wax will eventually lose its fragrance and will need to be disposed of.Don't pour melted wax down drains.Once it has started to cool, our wax into kitchen paper and dispose of responsibly.



bottom of page